Formed in 2018, the Little Big Minds Uptown Parent Teacher Organization is a volunteer-driven organization comprised of parents and teachers. The Uptown PTO aims to build a welcoming community among families, students, administration, and faculty. The PTO does this by sponsoring social and educational events, along with fundraising and community service activities throughout the school year. The PTO is an independent 501c3 nonprofit that is controlled exclusively by parents. The Uptown PTO manages its own operations, finances, and is dedicated to the students of the Little Big Minds Uptown Campus. As an Arizona registered 501c3 organization donations made to the PTO are tax-deductible to the extent allowed under state law.
- Encourages family involvement
- Facilitates engagement with other parents and teachers
- Raises money for critical elements of the educational community
- Organizes community events
- Communicates with Little Big Minds staff to determine the needs of the school.