Scottsdale Campus Parent Teacher Organization
No Upcoming Events
About The PTO
Formed in 2017, Little Big Minds of Scottsdale Campus’ Parent Teacher Organization (LBM PTO World) is a volunteer-driven organization comprised of parents and teachers. LBM PTO World aims to build a welcoming community among families, students, administration, and faculty. The PTO does this by sponsoring social and educational events, along with fundraising and community service activities throughout the school year. Our PTO is an independent 501c3 nonprofit that is controlled exclusively by parents. LBM PTO World manages its own operations and finances, and is dedicated to the students of the Little Big Minds Scottsdale Campus. As an Arizona registered 501c3 organization donations made to the PTO are tax-deductible to the extent allowed under state law.
What the PTO does
- Encourages family involvement
- Facilitates engagement with other parents and teachers
- Raises money for critical elements of the educational community
- Organizes community events
- Communicates with Little Big Minds staff to determine the needs of the school.