The Encanto Campus LBM Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a volunteer-driven organization comprised of parents and teachers. The Encanto LBM PTO aims to build a welcoming community among families, students, administration, and faculty. The PTO does this by sponsoring social and educational events, along with fundraising and community service activities throughout the school year. Our PTO is an Arizona 501c3 nonprofit that is self-sustaining independent and volunteer driven. The PTO manages its own operations and finances, and all funds are dedicated to the students of the Little Big Minds Encanto Campus. As an Arizona registered 501c3 organization donations made to the PTO are tax-deductible to the extent allowed under state law.
Every LBM parent and teacher is encouraged to volunteer and participate in whatever capacity fits their schedules. We look forward to “growing BIG minds” together.
- Encourages family involvement
- Facilitates engagement with other parents and teachers
- Raises money for critical elements of the educational community
- Organizes community events
- Communicates with Little Big Minds staff to determine the needs of the school.